A lot of our games are free to play, though certain in-game elements can be purchased for real money. To avoid accidental in-app purchases, you can change your device settings.
1. Go to device settings → General → Restrictions.
2. Choose Enable Restrictions.
3. Enter a password for the Restriction option and confirm it.
4. Once you enable restrictions, you will see a list of the apps and actions that are permitted on your device. To restrict in-app purchases, turn off the appropriate option.
If you don't want to restrict in-app purchases completely, you can adjust the password settings for them. Go to device settings → App Store→ Password Settings.
1. Open the Play Store app.
2. Tap the Menu icon and select Settings.
3. Tap Require authentication for purchases.
4. Select one of the authentication options:
— For all purchases through Google Play on this device. Authentication will be required for all Google Play purchases (including in-app purchases).
— Every 30 minutes. The system will request the password for Google Play purchases every 30 minutes. Just note that once you enter your password, no purchases made over the following 30 minutes will require a password.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.