You can edit your payment method in your account settings.
For App Store:
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
— To add a payment method, tap Add payment method.
— To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
— To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap Delete.
When you set up Family Sharing and turn on purchase sharing, one adult in the family—the family organizer—controls a single shared payment method for everyone in the family group.
Once you’ve changed your payment method, you may see a temporary authorization hold for a small amount on your payment card (iTunes does that to make sure your new payment account is active).
For Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu icon on the left side of the screen → Payment methods.
- To add a payment method, select the payment method you want to add under the Add payment method section.
- To edit or remove a payment method, go to More payment settings. You may be asked to sign in with your Google account.
— To edit a payment method, tap Edit under the payment method you want to edit.
— To remove a payment method, tap Remove under the payment method you want to remove, and then tap Remove.
Please sign in to leave a comment.