- Click twice on the Home button and all multitasking apps will appear.
- Swipe up on each app to remove it from running in the background.
- Click the Home button to go back to the normal screen.
- Now you can open the game again.
On later Apple models (without a Home button)
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to return to your Home screen.
- Swipe up again and hold your finger near the middle of the screen until all of your open apps appear.
- Hold your finger in the middle of the screen a little longer to bring up a minus sign in the upper-left corner of the open apps.
- Press the minus sign to close an app. You can also swipe up to close an app.
Please note: Instructions may vary slightly depending on your device or software version.
- Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications.
- Select the app and tap Force stop.
- Return to the Home screen and re-start the game app.