Skip to main content
How to make a screen recording
- Go to Settings → Control Center.
- Tap + next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap Screen record (icon with the dot), then wait 3 seconds for the countdown.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap on the icon with the dot or tap on the red status bar on top of the screen, then tap Stop.
- You will find your screen recording in Photos.
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record (icon with the dot) button. If you can't find it, tap Edit and drag Screen record button to your Quick Settings.
- Tap Start to begin recording.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification.
- You will find your screen recording in your device's Photos app (Library → Movies).